I am this week again in Tenerife and every excuse is good to justify some clothes shopping. This is what normally happens in my mind: “oh I’m going to be away from home, perfect, what will I wear?” and when I come back to planet earth is too late, because my mind has already decided new outfits are needed. If my wardrobe would talk, probably would say something like: “I feel claustrophobic, why is she stuffing me with more rags, when the hangers are overcrowded and half of the clothes are classified as not suitable for covid season, so why more?” Well, although I’m conscious I’m contributing for the sad industry of fast fashion, reality is I can’t seem to put some sense in me and accept I have more than enough. Thoughts aside, Asos and Shein have become my favourite websites, since there is always something exciting to look for at a very good price. Let me show you what I got.
Here is the link of the items I got from Asos:
1) Club L tailored skinny trouser with diamante detail in black | ASOS
2) Vesper high waist trouser in deep raspberry | ASOS – Highly recommended for a classic look with a pop of color
3) In The Style x Shaughna tiered puff sleeve square neck top in black polka | ASOS
4) ASOS DESIGN button front midi skirt in blue | ASOS
Here is the link of the items I got from Shein:
1) The orange sweater dress on the left side of the picture, unfortunately is sold out, so no link. I was the lucky bastard that got the last one, lol!
2) Cut-out Zip Front High Leg One Piece Swimsuit | SHEIN UK
3) Knot Waist Tie Dye Runner Shorts | SHEIN UK – There are more colours
4) The sleeveless blazer and pleated fold over pants set, on the top right of the picture is also sold out. I consider this set the best purchase of this haul, considering the material, it has really good quality and it was a bargain!
5) Bow Decor Polka Dot Court Pumps | SHEIN UK – Absolutely love these pumps! So cute and comfortable.
6) Zip Up Hooded Crop Sports Jacket | SHEIN UK
7) Tie Waist Rib-knit Track Shorts | SHEIN UK – There are more colours
8) Lapel Collar One Button Placket Crop Denim Blazer | SHEIN UK
Overall, what’s your favourite outfit? Do you like as well Asos and Shein?
Check my instagram @michelegoesglossy to watch the reel from this shopping haul.
Wish you all an amazing week Xx